TO : ALL CAT (Final Semester only)
FROM : Puan Norhasnah M. Saheh – CAT/CIMA Programme Leader
EN Ahmad Shameer bin Mohamed Thaheer– ACCA/MICPA Programme
C.c : AP Mahfudzah Mohamed – Head Professional Programme Department
DATE : 24 NOVEMBER 2010
RE : ACCA ADMISSION FROM CAT FOR SEMESTER JANUARY 2010
Please follow the details:
1. Students are required to apply the ACCA program in UiTM for Semester January 2011 by filling in the ACCA Admission Form (REG/01/04).
2. Please collect and submit ACCA Admission Form (REG/01/04) at the office from
24 November 2010– 29 November 2010
3. Entry requirements from CAT to ACCA are as follows:
• Eligible to apply
• Take NOT more than 2 years to complete CAT
• Average marks for all papers passed at least 20% above the passing rates
• Less than 5 warning letters through the programme
• No disciplinary action
4. For students who wish to register for more than the number of courses specified by the Faculty
a. Please get and submit Professional Course Approval Form: PCR/01/xx together with ACCA Admission Form.
b. Decision on the number of courses allowed to be registered is final.
c. A student who attempted for more than the maximum number of courses without the approval of the Faculty will be issued with a warning letter.
5. Date of the INTERVIEW will be published on the 30 NOVEMBER 2010.
6. Late application will not be entertained.